Achieve Your Career Ambitions With CareersKitchen
If someone asked you ‘what is your dream job?’ how would you answer?
Many of us have no idea what we want to do or what style of career path would suit us most.
And for those of us who do, securing the right job opportunity can feel like an insurmountable challenge.
We have a solution for these exact dilemmas.
Find and pursue your ideal career to achieve both success and happiness at work.
Watch our video below to find out how CareersKitchen's career development program empowers you to do so.
Why Sign Up To CareersKitchen?
- FREE career test. Explore your career-related values via our FREE activity, or select the premium version for a more bespoke service with ongoing support.
- User-friendly, convenient digital platform — maximum results with minimal disruption to your daily life.
- Data-driven tools that put you on the right track to a happy and exciting career path that suits you perfectly.
- Not your everyday ‘job coach’. We utilise a range of tools to develop an understanding of your interests and goals while exploring your career potential.
- Client-focused approach. We offer ongoing support and guidance to give you the best possible chance of long-term success.
Are you looking to kickstart or shift your career?
Sign up to CareersKitchen today, and complete the first stage of our program for FREE. Want more? Get premium access to our whole course and a one-year membership for only £99.
Why should I invest in my career plan
Find your sweet spot and take action to achieve your goals and aspirations
- Increased Clarity & Confidence
- Improved self-awareness
- Tailored career guidance and education
- A structured, efficient approach to career planning & job hunting
- Be prepared for your interviews/next role
- To be successful in what you do
And we help you find the success by finding your sweetspot!
Gain clarity and confidence in your career path
Get Started for FREE by...
- Discovering what company culture is likely to suit you best
- Discovering what organisation type is likely to suit you best
- Identifying your top 5 values that could affect your choices
Sanjib, Senior Digital Consultant
It was super exciting to use a career coaching platform like this which I have longed for so long. This has helped me to reflect upon my values, beliefs, skills and possibilities and define a career strategy. Earlier, I had taken career advice from my seniors, friends etc.. However, I never felt that adequate as everybody gave their point of view rather than a holistic career coaching. This unique digital platform gave me a 360 degree view of myself and helped to create a suitable career plan. I will strongly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a meaningful career coaching.
The CareersKitchen approach
At CareersKitchen, we work hard to ensure that your potential is not wasted due to a misaligned career path. Many future industry-leaders may initially fail to find their calling, simply because they lacked the right advice and guidance. We aren’t here to find you a job; you can do that with any job search website — we are here to discover the most fulfilling and successful career path for you.
Our four-step approach helps you to establish precisely what type of job you want, where your real strengths lie and establishes a bespoke strategy for achieving your goals. Not only this, but we offer ongoing support to ensure that your future is productive and fruitful.
Sign up to CareersKitchen and take advantage of our career development program today.
Most common asked questions answered.....
A: We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to find their ideal role. Our four-stage program navigates you through one of the most exciting, insightful and potentially life-changing processes. With our program, you will gain a better understanding of yourself as a professional and what you really want out of your career, so that you can ensure that you don’t waste your potential by choosing the wrong job. We will work closely with you to find out what you want to do, what you are most suited to do and what you need to do to make this career path a reality.
A: You will get:
- Your own career vision and tangible goals to pursue
- Full understanding of your top skills and abilities
- Increased awareness of what direction you may want to take in your career
- An interview guide that helps to communicate your skills and preferences effectively
- Ongoing goal and action tracking tool to manage your progress
- Areas for self-development in order to make that leap into another role or industry
A: CareersKitchen offers something that many people never attain — a clear, detailed understanding of the career path and career structure they would be most suited to and enjoy the most. This is immensely beneficial with job hunting, as it drastically narrows down your search by pointing you towards industries and even specific job opportunities which would help you to excel.
A: Everyone is different and therefore will be at a different stage in their career. But as a general rule of thumb, the free version of our program is a great way to get started and find out what culture and organisation type would be best suited to you. Those in need of more thorough guidance and support for getting on the career ladder, however, would definitely benefit from the paid version. Having access to the full range of activities means you can get a more bespoke and in-depth support system and strategy for developing the skills and knowledge you need to pursue your dream job. Whether you are looking to change careers and don’t know where to start, or you want to give yourself the best possible chance of success — our program can help you today!
A: For just £99/ $128, premium access to our full program includes a vast range of beneficial activities, including psychometric tests, a 30-minute coaching session, career advice and support as well as a wide range of additional resources to put you on the right track to your best professional self. Read More
Considering the future of work … we need to think of ourselves in the context of brand representation rather than just a job application.This is what a career coach does.
At CareersKitchen we aim to pinpoint the best aspects of your professional experience as well as your personal values and strengths that will help shape your career.
A career coach also ensures accountability to keep you on track and moving towards your next goal.
Often we think of hiring a career coach once all the applications have been sent out and we are in desperate need of a job.
At CareersKitchen we want to support, assess and help establish clarity to your next best option in your career from the moment you start thinking about your next career opportunity to when you sign the contract. .
Getting an outside perspective is incredibly useful and that’s why signing up with your coach is so important.
At CareersKitchen we have dedicated coaches already available. Set up a discovery chat to find out more about your coaching options: CLICK HERE