Achieve Your Career Ambitions With CareersKitchen
If someone asked you ‘what is your dream job?’ how would you answer?
Many of us have no idea what we want to do or what style of career path would suit us most.
And for those of us who do, securing the right job opportunity can feel like an insurmountable challenge.
We have a solution for these exact dilemmas.
Find and pursue your ideal career to achieve both success and happiness at work
Watch our video below to find out how CareersKitchen's career development program empowers you to do so.
Why Sign Up To CareersKitchen?
- FREE career test. Explore your career-related values via our FREE activity, or select the premium version for a more bespoke service with ongoing support.
- User-friendly, convenient digital platform — maximum results with minimal disruption to your daily life.
- Data-driven tools that put you on the right track to a happy and exciting career path that suits you perfectly.
- Not your everyday ‘job coach’. We utilise a range of tools to develop an understanding of your interests and goals while exploring your career potential.
- Client-focused approach. We offer ongoing support and guidance to give you the best possible chance of long-term success.
Are you looking to kickstart or shift your career?
Sign up to CareersKitchen today, and complete the first stage of our program for FREE. Want more? Get premium access to our whole course and 1-on-1 support for $85 / £60.
Why should I invest in my career plan
Find your sweet spot and take action to achieve your goals and aspirations
- Increased clarity & confidence
- Improved self-awareness
- Tailored career guidance and education
- A structured, efficient approach to career planning & job hunting
- Be prepared for your interviews/next role
- To be successful in what you do
And we help you find the success by finding your sweetspot!
Gain clarity and confidence in your career path
Get Started for FREE by...
- Discovering what company culture is likely to suit you best
- Discovering what organisation type is likely to suit you best
- Identifying your top 5 values that could affect your choices
What our members say about the program
Sanjib, Senior Digital Consultant
It was super exciting to use a career coaching platform like this which I have longed for so long. This has helped me to reflect upon my values, beliefs, skills and possibilities and define a career strategy. Earlier, I had taken career advice from my seniors, friends etc.. However, I never felt that adequate as everybody gave their point of view rather than a holistic career coaching. This unique digital platform gave me a 360 degree view of myself and helped to create a suitable career plan. I will strongly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a meaningful career coaching.
The CareersKitchen approach
At CareersKitchen, we work hard to ensure that your potential is not wasted due to a misaligned career path. Many future industry-leaders may initially fail to find their calling, simply because they lacked the right advice and guidance. We aren’t here to find you a job; you can do that with any job search website — we are here to discover the most fulfilling and successful career path for you.
Our four-step approach helps you to establish precisely what type of job you want, where your real strengths lie and establishes a bespoke strategy for achieving your goals. Not only this, but we offer ongoing support to ensure that your future is productive and fruitful.
Sign up to CareersKitchen and take advantage of our career development program today.
Most common questions
If you are currently thinking about your future career or are looking to switch positions within the next 2-4 months, then we can help. If you are looking to get your first job or switch positions a few months from now, you should start narrowing down your focus now to set yourself up with the best possible opportunities.
In order to know what type of career path or job you should pursue to achieve success and happiness, you need to first assess yourself and clearly understand what you have to offer and what you need to be your best self at work. Then, you can match yourself to the market and find opportunities that suit you. Assessing yourself and the market is hard, especially doing it by yourself. A coach is like your personal trainer for your career. A coach...
- develops a structured plan for you to gain all the information about yourself and the market you need to achieve your goals
- helps you execute the plan effectively by keeping you accountable and supporting you where you need it along the way
- doesn’t tell you what to do! Their sole purpose is to empower you to achieve your goals effectively!
The time commitment is flexible. You can fit CareersKitchen into your existing schedule and dedicate your time towards it when and where it suits you. Our successful members dedicate at least 3 hours a week towards the program until you get hired. This includes completing activities on our platform, speaking to our coaches, exploring the market, applying to opportunities and preparing for interviews.
On average, our members find their ideal job within 3 months, but we will provide you with resources and 1-on-1 support as long as you need to find your path, as long as you remain committed.
For £60 / $85 you get full access to our program, resources and support from our career coaches as long as you need it to find your path. Additional 1-to-1 and group coaching sessions are available at discounted rates on the platform.
Our mission is to make coaching services and career support more affordable. The assessments we offer and the knowledge you will walk away with from our program would cost you at least £1000 / $1500 if you would seek traditional coaching services.
Our full program includes a vast range of beneficial activities, including 3 psychometric tests, 7 coaching activities, personalised career advice, a 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching session, and ongoing live support from our experienced coaches. Not only that, we provide a wide range of additional resources to put you on the right track to your best professional self. Read More
CareersKitchen offers something that many people never attain — a clear, detailed understanding of the career path and career structure they would be most suited to and enjoy the most. This is immensely beneficial with job hunting, as it drastically narrows down your search by pointing you towards industries and even specific job opportunities which would help you to excel. Not only that, you will have the knowledge and support you need to pitch your unique value strategically during interviews.