Achieve Your Career Ambitions With CareersKitchen
If someone asked you ‘what is your dream job?’ how would you answer?
Many of us have no idea what we want to do or what style of career path would suit us most.
And for those of us who do, securing the right job opportunity can feel like an insurmountable challenge.
We have a solution for these exact dilemmas.
Pursue your ideal career to achieve success & happiness
CareersKitchen is a digital program that uses guided activities, accredited assessments, and 1-on-1 coaching support to help you discover your career goals and take action. On top of that, we use market insights to match you to your ideal career and provide ongoing resources to accelerate your job search.
- One stop shop for your career
Our comprehensive program provides you with tangible results that allow you to realize your career goals, while ongoing support helps you to make those goals a reality.
- Personalized advice and support
Our guided activities, psychometric assessments, and 1-on-1 coaching sessions are designed to align you and your goals with current market demand.
- Anywhere and anytime
Our online career development program is entirely digital and user-friendly, giving you the freedom to work at your own pace from any location.
For more detail, watch the video about our digital program
Why sign up to CareersKitchen?
- We use market insights to match you to the market
- We help you develop a structured, efficient approach to career planning & job hunting
- We guide you through interview prep, so you can pitch yourself effectively
- We offer ongoing support and guidance to give you the best possible chance of long-term success
- Our user-friendly, convenient digital platform gives you maximum results with minimal disruption to your daily life
You will walk away from the program with...
- Your own career vision, tangible goals to pursue and an awareness of what direction you may want to take in your career
- A full understanding of your top skills and abilities
- Personalised, data-driven career advice, from recommended roles to tips on choosing the right organisation
- An interview guide that helps to communicate your skills and preferences effectively
- Ongoing goal and action tracking tool to manage your progress
- Areas for self-development in order to make that leap into another role or industry
What our members say about the program
Sanjib, Senior Digital Consultant
It was super exciting to use a career coaching platform like this which I have longed for so long. This has helped me to reflect upon my values, beliefs, skills and possibilities and define a career strategy. Earlier, I had taken career advice from my seniors, friends etc.. However, I never felt that adequate as everybody gave their point of view rather than a holistic career coaching. This unique digital platform gave me a 360 degree view of myself and helped to create a suitable career plan. I will strongly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a meaningful career coaching.
Gain clarity & confidence in your career path by...
- Discovering what company culture is likely to suit you best
- Discovering what organisation type is likely to suit you best
- Identifying your top 5 values that could affect your choices
Get Started for FREE
Most common questions
If you are currently thinking about your future career or are looking to switch positions within the next 2-4 months, then we can help. If you are looking to get your first job or switch positions a few months from now, you should start narrowing down your focus now to set yourself up with the best possible opportunities.
In order to know what type of career path or job you should pursue to achieve success and happiness, you need to first assess yourself and clearly understand what you have to offer and what you need to be your best self at work. Then, you can match yourself to the market and find opportunities that suit you. Assessing yourself and the market is hard, especially doing it by yourself. A coach is like your personal trainer for your career. A coach...
- develops a structured plan for you to gain all the information about yourself and the market you need to achieve your goals
- helps you execute the plan effectively by keeping you accountable and supporting you where you need it along the way
- doesn’t tell you what to do! Their sole purpose is to empower you to achieve your goals effectively!
The time commitment is flexible. You can fit CareersKitchen into your existing schedule and dedicate your time towards it when and where it suits you. Our successful members dedicate at least 3 hours a week towards the program until you get hired. This includes completing activities on our platform, speaking to our coaches, exploring the market, applying to opportunities and preparing for interviews.
On average, our members find their ideal job within 3 months, but we will provide you with resources and 1-on-1 support as long as you need to find your path, as long as you remain committed.
For £60 / $85 you get full access to our program, resources and support from our career coaches as long as you need it to find your path. Additional 1-to-1 and group coaching sessions are available at discounted rates on the platform.
Our mission is to make coaching services and career support more affordable. The assessments we offer and the knowledge you will walk away with from our program would cost you at least £1000 / $1500 if you would seek traditional coaching services.
Our full program includes a vast range of beneficial activities, including 3 psychometric tests, 7 coaching activities, personalised career advice, a 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching session, and ongoing live support from our experienced coaches. Not only that, we provide a wide range of additional resources to put you on the right track to your best professional self. Read More
CareersKitchen offers something that many people never attain — a clear, detailed understanding of the career path and career structure they would be most suited to and enjoy the most. This is immensely beneficial with job hunting, as it drastically narrows down your search by pointing you towards industries and even specific job opportunities which would help you to excel. Not only that, you will have the knowledge and support you need to pitch your unique value strategically during interviews.